Welcome to Nohma Design. Our mission is to introduce Contemporary Middle Eastern Art & Architecture and infuse this spirit into our very unique & timeless designs.
“Architecture is the mother of all Arts”.
Nohma Design is a platform that offers a variety of services stretching between Architectural Services & Development management under NK Collective. It also commissions and curates Authentic Artwork under Noun Gallery, while the Contemporary state-of-the-art Jewelry Design under Nohma.
NK Collective provides a full support from project inception to handover ensuring the highest standards in quality and timeless design. Our holistic approach embraces sustainability through every step of the process.
- - Key Projects:
- Anantara RAK- Project Management
- Abuja Golf Resort
- Angola Golf Resort and Villa Community
- Tamuda Bay Hotel and Resort
- Capital Gate Hyatt- Project Management
- Capital Center- Business District
- Mubadala Arena - Project & Design Management
- Al Dallah Hospital - project management
- Umm Al Sheif 1400 sqm luxury villa - Design & Management
- Renovation of Beirut Central District
- Monaco waterfront expansion
An experimental art space that commissions and curates artwork by the architect/artist herself or other Middle Eastern young artists. Nohma's work ranges from contemporary abstract paintings to figurative and geometrical expressions. Influenced by contemporary modern artists & architects Nohma's fine art examines the tension between the tranquility and the power of nature through painting.
Dubbed as The Alchemist of Design, Nohma created “Celestial Module”, the world’s first multi-use modular jewelry piece. It was recognized by world renowned jewelry Designers and watch makers such as Fawaz Grisogono and Audemars Piguet. Her jewelry line won the Middle East’s jewelry award in November 2018 & was followed by outstanding designs such as the “Liquid Necklace” which is completely fluid, the “Pendulum” line as well as the “True North” Collection which contemplates the “Celestial” collection.
- First runner up at the Middle East Jewellery Awards- November 2018
- 1st place at Cityscape Awards 2010 for the development of most Iconic Tower in Middle East- Capital
- The Opera House - chosen among the best 10 conceptual projects of the year 2001 amongst the Lebanese Universities. Exhibited at the Safeer Exhibition Hall, in Beirut Central District
- Holder of the 1st Prize for designing the Theme for the Mediterranean Sea International Conference
- Holder of the 4th Prize for the design theme of 40 years BAU